A doctor can come to the Hotel upon request. Contact Reception. Remember to bring your insurance certificate and passport with you. For medical help at all other times, please contact our Reception.
If You Feel Sick - Dos & Don'ts
If you or your travel companions feel ill, follow these steps to prevent spreading the illness to others:
- Always wash your hands before entering the restaurants or bars-
- At the buffet, let someone in your party serve food.
- Contact the Help Desk about having food delivered if you are too ill to leave your room.
- If your bed linens or towels are soiled, please call housekeeping or reception immediately.
- Use separate toothbrushes, flannels, towels, etc to help prevent spreading the illness to travel partners or family.
- Always shower before using the pool.
- Notify the Reception / Help Desk or pool attendant immediately if a vomiting or diarrhea outbreak occurs in common areas or the pool.
- Report any illness to your tour operator’s representative immediately.
- Don’t use the pool if you have diarrhea or have been vomiting – wait until you have been symptom-free for at least 48 hours.
- Don’t use public toilets if you’re still feeling ill – use the toilet in your room instead until you are symptom-free for at least 48 hours.